You are here
- Home >
As a researcher, you know how to develop technologies that are ground-breaking and innovative. You have critical information to provide to industry. But do you know how to identify industry partners looking for your novel ideas and emerging technologies?
On the flip-side, industry has specific needs that must be met. However, they may not fully recognize the university’s vast research potential.
The ILO will lay the groundwork for mutually-beneficial collaborations with industry and partner organizations.
Services provided by the ILO
Let the ILO work for you. The ILO will:
- Facilitate seamless and strategic collaborations with companies that match your research interests, strengths, and expectations to industry requests for research assistance
- Identify internship, employment, industry sponsored capstone and volunteer opportunities for your students
- Connect you with other Ohio State researchers doing work in your area of expertise thereby enhancing multidisciplinary research initiatives across campus
- Work with the Office of Technology Commercialization and Knowledge Transfer to move your intellectual property toward commercialization
- Assist you with interpretation of industry needs